Cyber Security Business Development and Sales Executive
If you are a Sales Executive with 5+ years of experience selling cyber security solutions and services, please read on!
Bavelle Technologies is an established Business Technology Solutions provider with a focus on Cyber Security. We represent innovative Cyber Security companies in the US and abroad, with solutions that span from SMB to Enterprise and Military grade Cyber Security. Our customer base includes many sectors, such as: Energy, Insurance, Financial, Healthcare, and Government.
We are actively recruiting a Cyber Security Business Development and Sales Executive to join our team in East Hanover, NJ, and lead the Business Development and Sales of the Sasa-Software GateScanner CDR (Content Disarm and Reconstruction) solution suite, throughout North America.
About Sasa Software
Sasa Software specializes in cyber security and is a leading provider of Content, Disarm, and Reconstruction (CDR) solutions. Gate Scanner® CDR is a proven award-winning technology, and is currently used by enterprises around the world.
The ideal candidate will bring excellent background in selling Cyber Security, as well as IT Services, and Cloud solutions; experience in hunting and developing new business, targeting senior leaders, and being able to have high-level conversations necessary for closing deals. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for technology, and the drive to use it to conquer business challenges.
- Define and execute a Sales Strategy
- Research and develop business leads
- Present the GateScanner solution suite at conferences across North America
- Establish VAR and Systems Integrator relationships
- Sell Sasa-Software GateScanner solutions and related Professional Services
- Forecast, track, and measure sales activities
- Collaborate with Engineers and Project Managers to deliver Proposals, Proofs of Concept, and close deals
Client Relationship, Retention, and Growth
- Create close customer relationships at the Executive level
- Follow up, maintain, and develop Customer Relationships
- Propose new and expanded products and services
- Manage renewals of services and subscriptions
The ideal applicant will have a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and building a strong pipeline of future business, all while providing superior customer experience.
The position is an “On-site” position in our offices in East Hanover, New Jersey, with occasional travels throughout North America.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in Account Management and B2B Business Development in the Cyber Security space, and Sales of Cyber Security solutions.
- Proven experience in accessing, engaging with, and selling to Executive Management at Enterprises and Medium size clients. Demonstrated ability to negotiate and interact in a trusted engagement with C-level executives (CISO, CIO, CTO).
- Technical and business acumen – ability to discuss general business direction, Cyber Security, networking, and general market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security or other area of IT. MBA or other postgraduate degree, preferred
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant and active, Enterprise level, contact list, preferred
- Base salary plus commission
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
Your success will depend on your ability to help Bavelle Technologies expand its CDR market share with GateScanner CDR. If you can tackle all these challenges, you are the right person for this position. Email your resume to email@example.com. The position is available immediately.
Full-Time, Base plus Commission, On-Site in East Hanover, New Jersey