Network and Systems Engineer
Bavelle Technologies is seeking a Network and Systems Engineer with proven experience in Cyber Security, for an immediate full-time position.
As a member of the IT team, you will work directly with our business customers, developing, deploying, and supporting IT solutions, in a fast paced and challenging environment. You will have the opportunity to apply your skills and experience in many diverse technologies that you already know, and also learn about the ones you don’t.
- Design and support diverse IT business solutions, including: Cyber Security, Virtualization, and Cloud
- Perform Cyber Security Audits, Penetration Testing, and Attack Simulations
- Configure and deploy emerging on-premise and cloud Cyber Security solutions, including Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR), Secure Browsing, Next-Gen Firewalls, and more
- Design, deploy, and support VMware virtualization clusters
- Develop and implement Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions
- Support and maintain customer networks as their Managed Service Provider – MSP and MSSP
- Identify and research emerging technologies
Professional Skills and Experience:
Required – at least 3 year’s hands-on experience
- Configuration and support of LANs, WANs, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange Server
- Configuration and deploying Cyber Security solutions
- Working knowledge of Cisco Routers, and VoIP
- Bare metal install and support of VMware ESXi. VMware Certified Professional (VCP) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, attention to detail, ability to work independently and with others
- Amazon AWS AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Microsoft Azure
- IaaS, and Paas
- Technical documentation
About Us: We are an established and growing Business Technology Solutions provider, based in East Hanover, New Jersey, focused on delivering Cyber Security and other leading-edge business solutions.
Benefits: We offer a casual work environment, healthcare coverage, retirement plan, training & certifications, and growth opportunities.
We are NOT a recruiter or contract placement firm.
Must be authorized to work in US
Onsite position – local candidates only
No recruiters or agencies
Job Type: Full-time
- VMware ESXi: 3 years (Required)
- Amazon AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cyber Security: 3 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
Email your resume to email@example.com.