Office Manager FT/PT
Bavelle Technologies is an established Business Technology Solutions provider with a focus on Cyber Security. We represent innovative Cyber Security companies in the US and abroad, with solutions that span from SMB to Enterprise and Military grade Cyber Security. Our customer base includes many sectors, such as: Energy, Insurance, Financial, Healthcare, and Government.
We are recruiting an Office Manager to join our team in East Hanover, NJ.
- Light bookkeeping, T&M Billing, AR, AP
- Tax Filing
- Manage inbound calls
- Schedule and book conferences and travel
- Coordinate customer support visits
- Manage shipping and receiving (lite)
- Assist with contracts and other business documents
- Recruiting new employees and other HR duties (lite)
- Identify and implement enhancements to operational processes
Sales and Marketing Support
- Maintain CRM
- Manage email blasts, marketing mailings
- Manage company LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media accounts; Research and create content
- Follow up with customers (and vendors)
- Manage renewals of services and subscriptions
- 2+ years office management experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience with managing business social media activity
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or IT
- Creative Design and proficiency in image processing software
- Experience with delivering presentations
- Medical insurance
- Extended coverage (Aflac)
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Some benefits may apply only to Full Time employment.
Your success will depend on your ability to manage the office, to support the engineering and sales staff, to wear many hats, and to learn quickly. If you can tackle all these challenges, you are the right person for this position. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is available immediately.