Cyber Security Business Development Executive (BDE)
If you have 5+ years of experience selling IT and Cyber Security solutions, please read on!
We are seeking an on-site Cyber Security Business Development Executive to join our team on-site in our East Hanover, NJ office. You will be responsible for creating close customer relationships at the executive level, prospecting, developing, and closing new business. The ideal candidate will bring a successful background selling Cyber Security solutions, with experience in hunting and developing new business, targeting senior leaders with expertise in conducting high-level conversations necessary for closing deals. The successful candidate will bring a passion for technology and the drive to use it to conquer business challenges.
Full-time, Base plus Commission, Benefits
- Define and execute a Sales Strategy
- Research and develop business leads
- Present Cyber Security and other IT solutions at conferences
- Establish VAR and Systems Integrator relationships
- Sell our portfolio of Cyber Security and IT solutions
- Forecast, track, and measure sales activities
- Collaborate with Engineers and Project Managers to deliver Proposals, Proof of Concept, and close deals
Client Relationship, Retention, and Growth
- Follow up, maintain, and develop customer relationships
- Propose new and expanded products and services
- Manage renewals of services and subscriptions
The ideal applicant will have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas and building a strong pipeline of future business, all while providing superior customer experience.
This is an on-site position in our offices in East Hanover, New Jersey, with occasional local, regional, and national travel.
- Experience successfully selling Cyber Security services
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Account Management and B2B Business Development in Cyber Security and/or MSP/MSSP
- Proven experience in accessing and engaging with and selling to Executive Management at enterprises as well as SMB clients. Demonstrated ability to negotiate and interact with C-level executives (CISO, CIO, CTO).
- Technical and business acumen – ability to discuss general business direction, Cyber Security, networking, and general market trends
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Spanish and/or Hebrew, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security or other area of IT
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Relevant and active, enterprise-level, contact list
- Base salary plus commission
- Health benefits
- Retirement account
- Paid vacation
Your success will depend on your ability to help Bavelle Technologies grow and develop. If you can tackle all these challenges, you are the right person for this opportunity. Email your resume to [email protected]. The position is available immediately.
About Bavelle Technologies
Bavelle Technologies is an established Business Technology Solutions provider with a focus on Cyber Security. We represent innovative Cyber Security companies in the US and abroad, that bridge the gap between Common and Enterprise or Military grade Cyber Security. Our customer base includes many sectors, such as: Energy, Insurance, Financial, Healthcare, and Government.
In addition to Cyber Security, Bavelle Technologies also provides other solutions, including: Managed Services, Physical and Virtual Infrastructure, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery, and Cloud Services.
We are ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Direct hire only. No agencies. Car required.
Full-Time, Base plus Commission, On-site in East Hanover, New Jersey